With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure
Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In ? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). If you […]
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
I knew Mike High at Casa Linda Remodeling, where he managed staff, clients, and projects. He was always honest and hard working. I believe everyone who worked with Mike enjoyed the experience. I recommend Mike highly!Greg Schipper, Business Owner
I have known Mike since 1975. He was the best man at my wedding, and we have been friends and business partners. Mike is smart, reliable, trustworthy, and has impeccable character.Mike Trompeter, Business Owner
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Mike, I would like to thank you for your patience, understanding and making this process as simple as possible during this difficult time for my family. We met with the Title Co. yesterday and completed the closing paperwork. She will be meeting with my sister today and should be ready to proceed very soon. It has been a pleasure working with you during this process. Thank you!Virginia Berger, San Antonio
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How Much Cash Flow Do You Need For A Rental To Make Sense in Texas?
- 4 Costs Associated With Rental Property in San Antonio
- How To Value A Real Estate Note For Texas Note Buyers And Sellers
- What Makes a Good Rental Property in San Antonio?
- Selling A Note With Owner Financing In Texas – Breaking It Down
Areas We Buy Houses In
- Sell my house fast Alamo Heights
- Sell my house fast Balcones Heights
- Sell my house fast Bulverde
- Sell my house fast Castle Hills
- Sell my house fast Converse
- Sell my house fast Helotes
- Sell my house fast Hollywood Park
- Sell my house fast Kirby
- Sell my house fast Leon Springs
- Sell my house fast Leon Valley
- Sell my house fast Live Oak
- Sell my house fast Olmos Park
- Sell my house fast Schertz
- Sell my house fast Selma
- Sell my house fast Shavano Park
- Sell my house fast Terrell Hills
- Sell my house fast Timberwood Park
- Sell my house fast Universal City
- Sell my house fast Windcrest