Local homeowners who are facing a financial challenge may find themselves in foreclosure. Foreclosure is when the mortgage loan doesn’t get paid back and the bank begins the process to take ownership of the property to recoup its losses. If you find yourself entering the foreclosure process, you might wonder if there is anything you […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-prevention-measures-in
I knew Mike High at Casa Linda Remodeling, where he managed staff, clients, and projects. He was always honest and hard working. I believe everyone who worked with Mike enjoyed the experience. I recommend Mike highly!Greg Schipper, Business Owner
I have known Mike since 1975. He was the best man at my wedding, and we have been friends and business partners. Mike is smart, reliable, trustworthy, and has impeccable character.Mike Trompeter, Business Owner
Mike, I would like to thank you for your patience, understanding and making this process as simple as possible during this difficult time for my family. We met with the Title Co. yesterday and completed the closing paperwork. She will be meeting with my sister today and should be ready to proceed very soon. It has been a pleasure working with you during this process. Thank you!Virginia Berger, San Antonio
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How Much Cash Flow Do You Need For A Rental To Make Sense in Texas?
- 4 Costs Associated With Rental Property in San Antonio
- How To Value A Real Estate Note For Texas Note Buyers And Sellers
- What Makes a Good Rental Property in San Antonio?
- Selling A Note With Owner Financing In Texas – Breaking It Down
Areas We Buy Houses In
- Sell my house fast Alamo Heights
- Sell my house fast Balcones Heights
- Sell my house fast Bulverde
- Sell my house fast Castle Hills
- Sell my house fast Converse
- Sell my house fast Helotes
- Sell my house fast Hollywood Park
- Sell my house fast Kirby
- Sell my house fast Leon Springs
- Sell my house fast Leon Valley
- Sell my house fast Live Oak
- Sell my house fast Olmos Park
- Sell my house fast Schertz
- Sell my house fast Selma
- Sell my house fast Shavano Park
- Sell my house fast Terrell Hills
- Sell my house fast Timberwood Park
- Sell my house fast Universal City
- Sell my house fast Windcrest