While the housing market is rebounding, many people in ] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
I've known Mike for a number of years now. He is a man of utmost integrity, diligent work ethic, and heart of gold. You will definitely be blessed working with Mike.Weldon Wright - Financial Planner
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
I knew Mike High at Casa Linda Remodeling, where he managed staff, clients, and projects. He was always honest and hard working. I believe everyone who worked with Mike enjoyed the experience. I recommend Mike highly!Greg Schipper, Business Owner
Your integrity and thoughtfulness speak volumes about you and your business. Thanks again, for going many 'extra miles' with us. When my brother and I prayed for direction as to whom to sell my parents former home to, we asked for someone who understood what " do unto others...." really meant. Our prayers were answered.Gloria & Jesse, San Antonio
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How Much Cash Flow Do You Need For A Rental To Make Sense in Texas?
- 4 Costs Associated With Rental Property in San Antonio
- How To Value A Real Estate Note For Texas Note Buyers And Sellers
- What Makes a Good Rental Property in San Antonio?
- Selling A Note With Owner Financing In Texas – Breaking It Down
Areas We Buy Houses In
- Sell my house fast Alamo Heights
- Sell my house fast Balcones Heights
- Sell my house fast Bulverde
- Sell my house fast Castle Hills
- Sell my house fast Converse
- Sell my house fast Helotes
- Sell my house fast Hollywood Park
- Sell my house fast Kirby
- Sell my house fast Leon Springs
- Sell my house fast Leon Valley
- Sell my house fast Live Oak
- Sell my house fast Olmos Park
- Sell my house fast Schertz
- Sell my house fast Selma
- Sell my house fast Shavano Park
- Sell my house fast Terrell Hills
- Sell my house fast Timberwood Park
- Sell my house fast Universal City
- Sell my house fast Windcrest