You’ve seen the “we buy houses in ” and “cash for houses” signs all around town when you’re driving around… even in other cities across … so who are these cash house buyers in ? Are they legit? How does it work? Who should I trust? We’ll dive into these questions here in this article… […]
Archive | short-sale-information RSS feed for this section
Foreclosure is a nightmare to any family going through it irrespective of the reasons why they are about to lose their home. Today we are going to look at the foreclosures effects in and what local house sellers need to know. First we will look at the effects and the ways of easing them. Foreclosure […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Mike, I would like to thank you for your patience, understanding and making this process as simple as possible during this difficult time for my family. We met with the Title Co. yesterday and completed the closing paperwork. She will be meeting with my sister today and should be ready to proceed very soon. It has been a pleasure working with you during this process. Thank you!Virginia Berger, San Antonio
Your integrity and thoughtfulness speak volumes about you and your business. Thanks again, for going many 'extra miles' with us. When my brother and I prayed for direction as to whom to sell my parents former home to, we asked for someone who understood what " do unto others...." really meant. Our prayers were answered.Gloria & Jesse, San Antonio
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Hey Mike, it was great doing business with you. Thank you for your patience, not many people put off closing for three months. Wishing you great success with my Dad's house. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you and your family.Jeff Flores, San Antonio
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How Much Cash Flow Do You Need For A Rental To Make Sense in Texas?
- 4 Costs Associated With Rental Property in San Antonio
- How To Value A Real Estate Note For Texas Note Buyers And Sellers
- What Makes a Good Rental Property in San Antonio?
- Selling A Note With Owner Financing In Texas – Breaking It Down
Areas We Buy Houses In
- Sell my house fast Alamo Heights
- Sell my house fast Balcones Heights
- Sell my house fast Bulverde
- Sell my house fast Castle Hills
- Sell my house fast Converse
- Sell my house fast Helotes
- Sell my house fast Hollywood Park
- Sell my house fast Kirby
- Sell my house fast Leon Springs
- Sell my house fast Leon Valley
- Sell my house fast Live Oak
- Sell my house fast Olmos Park
- Sell my house fast Schertz
- Sell my house fast Selma
- Sell my house fast Shavano Park
- Sell my house fast Terrell Hills
- Sell my house fast Timberwood Park
- Sell my house fast Universal City
- Sell my house fast Windcrest